IRCC issued 589 Invitations to Apply to candidates under Provincial Nomination Program in the 248th Express Entry Draw held on May 10, 2023. The CRS Score of the lowest ranking candidate was 691.
This is the 4th round this year specific to Provincial Nomination Program (PNP) Candidates. This round has reduced number of ITAs issued as compared to 667 ITAs issued in the last PNP specific round held on March 1, 2023. The CRS cutoff has also gone down from 748 in the same round. The total number of invitations issued under this category has gone upto 2848.
Lowest and Highest CRS Cutoff this year:
- Where no program was specified: Lowest – 481 and Highest – 507
- For Provincial Nomination Program: Lowest – 691 and Highest – 791
- For Federal Skilled Worker Program: Lowest – 489 and Highest – 489
The rounds specific to other programs have not taken place this year yet.
Invitations Issued this year:
- Invitations to Apply issued this year — 41059
- Invitations where no specific program was specified — 35500
- Invitations for Canadian Experience Class — 0
- Invitations for Federal Skilled Worker Program — 3300
- Invitations for Federal Skilled Trades Program — 0
- Invitations for Provincial Nomination Program — 2848