On June 27th 2023, Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) issued 4300 more Invitations to Apply in the 251st Express Entry Draw. The CRS Score of the lowest ranking candidate in this draw was 486. This is exactly the same score as the last draw held on 8th June.
The tie breaking rule for this draw was June 21, 2023 00:57:04 UTC. This means that if more than one candidates had the minimum score, then the last candidate to receive the Invitation to Apply, had applied at this time and others receiving invitations had applied before this. Thus anyone who had the same minimum score but applied after this tie breaking time will not be issued an ITA at this time.
This is the 15th round of Express Entry Draws this year and no program was specified for this round which means that candidates from the Federal Skilled Worker, Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Trades and Provincial Nominee Program were eligible for this round of invitations.
Lowest and Highest CRS Cutoff this year:
- Where no program was specified: Lowest – 481 and Highest – 507
- For Provincial Nomination Program: Lowest – 691 and Highest – 791
- For Federal Skilled Worker Program: Lowest – 489 and Highest – 489
The rounds specific to other programs have not taken place this year yet.
Invitations Issued this year:
- Invitations to Apply issued this year — 56048
- Invitations where no specific program was specified — 52900
- Invitations for Canadian Experience Class — 0
- Invitations for Federal Skilled Worker Program — 3300
- Invitations for Federal Skilled Trades Program — 0
- Invitations for Provincial Nomination Program — 2848
The number of candidates in the Express Entry Pool as of 27 June 2023 are:
0-300 = 5429
301-350 = 33866
Total = 220003
*These are approximate numbers as they keep changing in real time.
Visit official Canadian Immigration website to see Ministerial Instructions for the 251st express entry draw.