On June 8th 2023, Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) issued 4800 more Invitations to Apply in the 250th Express Entry Draw. The CRS Score of the lowest ranking candidate in this draw was 486.
The tie breaking rule for this draw was May 19, 2023 14:04:00 UTC. This means that if more than one candidates had the minimum score, then the last candidate to receive the Invitation to Apply, had applied at this time and others receiving invitations had applied before this. Thus anyone who had the same minimum score but applied after this tie breaking time will not be issued an ITA at this time.
This is the 14th round of Express Entry Draws this year and no program was specified for this round which means that candidates from the Federal Skilled Worker, Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Trades and Provincial Nominee Program were eligible for this round of invitations.
The CRS cutoff is in the similar range as in the previous round where the cutoff was 488.
Lowest and Highest CRS Cutoff this year:
- Where no program was specified: Lowest – 481 and Highest – 507
- For Provincial Nomination Program: Lowest – 691 and Highest – 791
- For Federal Skilled Worker Program: Lowest – 489 and Highest – 489
The rounds specific to other programs have not taken place this year yet.
Invitations Issued this year:
- Invitations to Apply issued this year — 51748
- Invitations where no specific program was specified — 48600
- Invitations for Canadian Experience Class — 0
- Invitations for Federal Skilled Worker Program — 3300
- Invitations for Federal Skilled Trades Program — 0
- Invitations for Provincial Nomination Program — 2848
The number of candidates in the Express Entry Pool as of 08 June 2023 are:
0-300 = 5380
301-350 = 34208
Total = 222166
*These are approximate numbers as they keep changing in real time.
Visit official Canadian Immigration website to see Ministerial Instructions for the 250th express entry draw.